Who are we?
One Financial Solutions is a firm of independent financial advisers.
We pride ourselves on our independent status as it allows us to advise you about products and services drawn from the entire market place. We do not act on behalf of any bank, any building society, any insurance company or any other financial institution and that means we are completely free to act on your – our client’s – best interests at all times.
What we do
We offer independent financial advice and wealth management services to individuals and organisations throughout the UK.
For personal clients we offer advice and products covering retirement planning and pensions, savings and investments and insurance and mortgages. We offer organisations advice and products about pensions, auto enrolment, business insurance, employee benefits and profit extraction.
The scope of the service we offer is comprehensive, ranging from providing expert advice about your unique and often complex financial needs through to carrying out practical actions to give you the best possible outcome. Our aim is to become your ‘trusted adviser’ and to provide you with ‘one solution’ for all your financial needs.
What you can expect as a client
As a client you’ll receive:
- unbiased advice from a qualified independent financial adviser
- in-depth expertise drawn from our team of professional advisers
- access to our unique wealth management process
- a commitment to providing transparency in costs, charges and fees
- peace of mind from our commitment to regulatory and professional standards
Ensuring you have the best possible ‘client experience’ is of paramount importance, our advisers pride themselves in building lasting relationships with their clients, with the ambition of becoming their trusted adviser.
2plan wealth management
We are part of the 2plan wealth management network, one of the largest, and probably the foremost, IFA networks in the UK.
We derive immeasurable benefit from being a member of ‘2plan’ as it gives us access to systems and services that enhance our capabilities, in particular the structured, technology-based processes ‘2plan’ has developed which allow us to deliver a streamlined, cost-efficient service proposition to our clients.
‘2plan’ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the statutory body that regulates financial services in the UK, and provides a compliance function, ensuring that everything we do meets the FCA’s statutory requirements.
Independent versus Restricted
The FCA categorises financial advisers, defining them as being either ‘independent’ or ‘restricted’:
Independent Financial Advisers (IFA)
- An adviser or firm that provides independent advice is able to consider and recommend all types of retail investment products that could meet your needs and objectives.
- Independent advisers will also consider products from all firms across the market, and have to give unbiased and unrestricted advice.
- An independent adviser may also be called an ‘independent financial adviser’ or ‘IFA’.
- A restricted adviser or firm can only recommend certain products, product providers, or both.
- The adviser or firm has to clearly explain the nature of the restriction. If you are not sure you should ask for further information, but some examples of restricted advice are where:
- the adviser works with one product provider and only considers products that company offers
- the adviser considers products from several – but not all – product providers
- the adviser can recommend one or some types of products, but not all retail investment products
- the adviser has chosen to focus on a particular market, such as pensions, and considers products from all providers within that market
- Restricted advisers and firms cannot describe the advice they offer as ‘independent’.
As a firm of independent financial advisers we are committed to remaining independent as doing so allows us to place our clients at the heart of our business.
How can One Financial Solutions help you?
We advise on a wide range of financial services including protection for both you and your business, general and business insurance, savings and investments, commercial finance, pensions and auto enrolment, employee benefits, profit extraction and mortgages: our aim being to offer you ‘one solution’ for all your financial needs.
We provide truly independent financial advice, sourced from the whole of the financial marketplace, for individuals and commercial businesses throughout the United Kingdom.
Please call us on 020 3714 9565 for a confidential conversation about how we can help you, or ask us to call you by sending an email to email@example.com